What is Delorean.js?
DeLorean is a tiny Flux pattern implementation.
- Unidirectional data flow, it makes your app logic simpler than MVC,
- Automatically listens to data changes and keeps your data updated,
- Makes data more consistent across your whole application,
- It's framework agnostic, completely. There's no view framework dependency.
- Very small, just 4K gzipped.
- Built-in React.js integration, easy to use with Flight.js and Ractive.js and probably all others.
- Improve your UI/data consistency using rollbacks.